ERAS has received support from a number of organisations so far. This includes:
• APROKASHI, a Bogura based NGO conducts training support to the new entrepreneurs and provide the social marketing for the necessity of soil testing service to the farmer in both North and South region.
• Association for Land Resource Development (ALRD) a Dhaka based NGO Arranged training for the possible entrepreneur as well as NGOs who could provide the soil testing service to the farmer
• A Farmer association based in Charfashion, Bhola established a laboratory under the market linkage program of International Development Enterprises (IDE-B) in 2011.
• The entrepreneurs get support from The Department of Agriculture Extension (DAE) of their respective Upazilas.
• Business Innovation Facility (BIF), a DFID funded project has been engaged to support ERAS to scale up village based laboratory through private sector development program. In this regard IDE-B is engaged to provide consultative service to ERAS.
• World Vision Bangladesh supported to establish five soil testing entrepreneurs in Barisal region in 2013.